20) Activities for the carriage of inland water transport, sea transport of passengers.
21) Activities in the transport of inland water transport, sea transport of dangerous goods.
22) Activities for the carriage of passengers by air (unless the specified activity is carried out to meet the own needs of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur).
23) Activities for the carriage of goods by air (unless the specified activity is carried out to ensure the own needs of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur). Continue reading
5 steps to explore the market
1. Set the goal of market research. Do not just collect information, but decide (or rather, understand) what do you want to know? Why do you need this information? Then you will find exactly what you need.
2. Gather information. Use different sources – and communication with people, and the Internet, and magazines, and statistics of different organizations … everything you can get … Do not forget about wordstat! 🙂
3. Check the information. Sometimes information from different sources can be very different. Unfortunately, this happens and you have to spend extra time. But nothing can be done – it’s better than continuing to work, being in error. Continue reading
Today a very short article will turn out, I think. Let’s talk about how to draw up a marketing plan in 7 sentences. Perhaps the article will be voluminous, but very important and useful, I am sure. The fact that you can, and, most importantly, how to make a marketing plan in 7 sentences, was the first to speak of the world famous Jay Conrad Levinson – the father of guerrilla marketing. So, in fact, I am retelling his words to you. Who has already read – well done, who not – here’s an opportunity.
how to make a marketing plan
We make a marketing plan of 7 offers Continue reading