How to study the market and why is it needed? (part 2)
5 steps to explore the market
1. Set the goal of market research. Do not just collect information, but decide (or rather, understand) what do you want to know? Why do you need this information? Then you will find exactly what you need.
2. Gather information. Use different sources – and communication with people, and the Internet, and magazines, and statistics of different organizations … everything you can get … Do not forget about wordstat! 🙂
3. Check the information. Sometimes information from different sources can be very different. Unfortunately, this happens and you have to spend extra time. But nothing can be done – it’s better than continuing to work, being in error. Continue reading
How to do a SWOT analysis (part 2)
Step 2. Analysis of the business environment
In this step of the SWOT analysis, we must analyze in more detail all of the above factors and understand what they actually represent for us and our business. We will do this, as you might imagine, through a few questions. Here they are:
19. What legal factors can be a threat to our business, and which opportunities?
20. What political factors for our business can be a threat, and which opportunities? Continue reading
The most important factor for business success
You want to know a lot of things, to be able to do even more, but if you don’t make a decision, if you are not ready to act, you won’t succeed in any business. Or, if you don’t have a firm determination to follow your personal decision. The main thing is to start and do. And, if you do not decide on this, you will not succeed in business in any way, right?
How does the main factor of business success work?
I am not a psychologist or philosopher, but I’ll try to find out how the very important factor of success in business and in life works, where it comes from and what it is eaten with.
Firstly, you need to understand that it consists of two parts that are completely interdependent from each other: Continue reading