measure should correspond
20) Activities for the carriage of inland water transport, sea transport of passengers.
21) Activities in the transport of inland water transport, sea transport of dangerous goods.
22) Activities for the carriage of passengers by air (unless the specified activity is carried out to meet the own needs of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur).
23) Activities for the carriage of goods by air (unless the specified activity is carried out to ensure the own needs of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur). Continue reading
5 steps to explore the market
1. Set the goal of market research. Do not just collect information, but decide (or rather, understand) what do you want to know? Why do you need this information? Then you will find exactly what you need.
2. Gather information. Use different sources – and communication with people, and the Internet, and magazines, and statistics of different organizations … everything you can get … Do not forget about wordstat! 🙂
3. Check the information. Sometimes information from different sources can be very different. Unfortunately, this happens and you have to spend extra time. But nothing can be done – it’s better than continuing to work, being in error. Continue reading
In business, if not at the very beginning, then a little later, when he grows up, you will have to be a leader, one way or another. Therefore, today’s post is called advice to the novice leader, and in it I will share some of my recommendations, thoughts and experiences.
I will say right away that some of them have been personally tested, and some are “taken from open sources,” as they say :-). That is, they are in all the business literature that I read, at least, but I have not yet had time to verify their effectiveness. Not because there are doubts, just did not happen in some situations. I will warn about this during the article. Continue reading