Mistake # 5: impatience
A common mistake of aspiring entrepreneurs is impatience. Business takes time, be patient. If you want to earn a million in the first month, hmmm … I don’t know, maybe :-). But it may not be … At the same time, of course, if you understand that nevertheless this is not it, do not wait for years … rebuild. In simple words, close this business and start a new one. I think this is understandable.
Mistake # 6: business alone
The sixth mistake of beginning entrepreneurs is that they do not hire employees. It’s not easy for one to cope with all business tasks, understand. Continue reading
How much will profit increase?
Above, we have listed five methods for increasing profits. How much profit will increase depends on how effectively we implement all the changes in the business and how much we are able to “work” them together. Let’s look at a specific example of how much we can increase profits if we improve each of the 5 indicators by 10%. At the same time, of course, it will be difficult to do this, but it can be done gradually and in turn.
So, we are analyzing not a real, but a fictional, but still a concrete example, with numbers. Let’s see what we get, how much profit will increase.
Our initial figures are as follows: 500,000 rubles revenue, 1,000 potential customers, 10% conversion (100 real buyers), 25% repeat sales (i.e. 25 additional sales to old customers), we sell goods with a margin of 100%. It is easy to calculate that we have only 125 sales for 4000 each. Continue reading
Competitors and Competitive Industry Analysis
22. How many competitors in this industry? Analyze your piece of the market, i.e. those with whom you are really competing. But be aware of the overall competition in the industry too.
23. Who will be (or are) your main competitor in the market?
24. How long have your competitors been in the market?
25. What market share do they own? In general, and each individual. Naturally, these will be indicative definitions.
26. Where are they and where do they work (that is, they offer their services and / or goods)? Continue reading