important are exactingness
Everyone began to take care of their health, everyone has heard about vitamins and minerals, about natural and environmentally friendly products. The time has come when people are really trying to be beautiful and healthy. At the same time, no matter how anyone says, the solvency of the population is also growing. And so now, selling freshly squeezed juices as a business has potential.
The Americans were the first to come up with money to make fresh juices. Smoothie bars appeared in the mid-90s, and the business quickly spread around the world. The annual income from the sale of juices in the United States amounts to billions of dollars. In Russia, the sale of freshly squeezed juices as a business has appeared in recent years, and is rapidly gaining popularity. Continue reading
Competitors and Competitive Industry Analysis
22. How many competitors in this industry? Analyze your piece of the market, i.e. those with whom you are really competing. But be aware of the overall competition in the industry too.
23. Who will be (or are) your main competitor in the market?
24. How long have your competitors been in the market?
25. What market share do they own? In general, and each individual. Naturally, these will be indicative definitions.
26. Where are they and where do they work (that is, they offer their services and / or goods)? Continue reading
In business, if not at the very beginning, then a little later, when he grows up, you will have to be a leader, one way or another. Therefore, today’s post is called advice to the novice leader, and in it I will share some of my recommendations, thoughts and experiences.
I will say right away that some of them have been personally tested, and some are “taken from open sources,” as they say :-). That is, they are in all the business literature that I read, at least, but I have not yet had time to verify their effectiveness. Not because there are doubts, just did not happen in some situations. I will warn about this during the article. Continue reading