Selling freshly squeezed juices as a business
Everyone began to take care of their health, everyone has heard about vitamins and minerals, about natural and environmentally friendly products. The time has come when people are really trying to be beautiful and healthy. At the same time, no matter how anyone says, the solvency of the population is also growing. And so now, selling freshly squeezed juices as a business has potential.
The Americans were the first to come up with money to make fresh juices. Smoothie bars appeared in the mid-90s, and the business quickly spread around the world. The annual income from the sale of juices in the United States amounts to billions of dollars. In Russia, the sale of freshly squeezed juices as a business has appeared in recent years, and is rapidly gaining popularity. Continue reading
Industry Analysis through 40 Questions (part 2)
Competitors and Competitive Industry Analysis
22. How many competitors in this industry? Analyze your piece of the market, i.e. those with whom you are really competing. But be aware of the overall competition in the industry too.
23. Who will be (or are) your main competitor in the market?
24. How long have your competitors been in the market?
25. What market share do they own? In general, and each individual. Naturally, these will be indicative definitions.
26. Where are they and where do they work (that is, they offer their services and / or goods)? Continue reading
Kennedy marketing or tough business management
Real and real customer needs for every aspect of the business). This is your “customer agreement”.
Finding a point is already good for every aspect of the business is priceless.
Borrow ideas from a wide variety of companies and industries – this gives an advantage, because all competitors usually have the same narrow horizons.
Excuses and profits are incompatible. The scoreboard (some kind of sports arena, meaning) shows the result, because it is important, not the reason, because it is not important.
We must constantly think about how to increase profits – to increase the share of profitable working time, find new ways of marketing and advertising, how to keep each client, how to get recommendations, what is not worth doing, what needs to be delegated, etc., etc. Continue reading