Everyone began to take care of their health, everyone has heard about vitamins and minerals, about natural and environmentally friendly products. The time has come when people are really trying to be beautiful and healthy. At the same time, no matter how anyone says, the solvency of the population is also growing. And so now, selling freshly squeezed juices as a business has potential.
The Americans were the first to come up with money to make fresh juices. Smoothie bars appeared in the mid-90s, and the business quickly spread around the world. The annual income from the sale of juices in the United States amounts to billions of dollars. In Russia, the sale of freshly squeezed juices as a business has appeared in recent years, and is rapidly gaining popularity. Continue reading
Competitors and Competitive Industry Analysis
22. How many competitors in this industry? Analyze your piece of the market, i.e. those with whom you are really competing. But be aware of the overall competition in the industry too.
23. Who will be (or are) your main competitor in the market?
24. How long have your competitors been in the market?
25. What market share do they own? In general, and each individual. Naturally, these will be indicative definitions.
26. Where are they and where do they work (that is, they offer their services and / or goods)? Continue reading
What mistakes in motivating employees are considered the most common?
We will list a few standard mistakes made by managers and hope that they will help you better understand how to stimulate employees and thus improve your business.
Error number 1. Failure to pay remuneration obligations
In this case, employees are demotivated and eventually cease to trust management, and some even leave the company.
Mistake number 2. Premium payment guarantee
If employees are encouraged with guaranteed bonuses, then they often perceive the bonus as part of their salary. They do not need to make an effort to obtain it. And if you decide not to pay the premium, then you will receive a wave of discontent in response. Continue reading