Monthly Archives: March 2018
Competitors and Competitive Industry Analysis
22. How many competitors in this industry? Analyze your piece of the market, i.e. those with whom you are really competing. But be aware of the overall competition in the industry too.
23. Who will be (or are) your main competitor in the market?
24. How long have your competitors been in the market?
25. What market share do they own? In general, and each individual. Naturally, these will be indicative definitions.
26. Where are they and where do they work (that is, they offer their services and / or goods)? Continue reading
Analysis of the industry is not only an important step in opening your own business, but also an important tool for conducting and developing your own business. Indeed, making an analysis of the industry (and its own business, in particular), the entrepreneur clearly understands where and in what to add, and in which he is ahead of the competition. It really helps to make the right decisions, agree. And making the right decisions is the main task of a successful entrepreneur. So let’s look at how to do the same industry analysis.
Want to do an industry analysis? Answer 40 questions
To make it easier to analyze the industry, here I will lay out 40 questions, by answering which you can already say: “That’s it! I did it! Industry Analysis Ready. Continue reading