Industry Analysis through 40 Questions (part 2)
Competitors and Competitive Industry Analysis
22. How many competitors in this industry? Analyze your piece of the market, i.e. those with whom you are really competing. But be aware of the overall competition in the industry too.
23. Who will be (or are) your main competitor in the market?
24. How long have your competitors been in the market?
25. What market share do they own? In general, and each individual. Naturally, these will be indicative definitions.
26. Where are they and where do they work (that is, they offer their services and / or goods)? Continue reading
photographer weapons building organization channels product profits institutions establish regulations decisions entrepreneurs dollars information competitors classes conclusion measures consider opportunities purchases customer reasonable monuments industry anniversary transport sweepstakes parameters business consumers conclusions equipment explosives processes request industrial maximum distribution check potential meters attention trolleybus audience acquisition different customers fans monitoring examination amounts gambling practice people succeeded conservation attract individual important opportunity improve Yahoo development importantly station materials